Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, the Committee have decided to cancel the Spring Flower Show – we are very sorry to disappoint people, but feel it is the right thing to do under the present circumstances. We very much hope that the Summer show will go ahead as planned and look forward to receiving all your entries and seeing you at the show.
- All classes are open to all.
- Intending exhibitors must give notice to the Secretary according to the directions given on the Entry Form. All Entrance Fees to accompany the Entry Form.
- Exhibitor allowed only one prize in the same class.
- All specimens exhibited for competition must have been grown by the Exhibitor in their own garden or allotment, or have been in their possession for at least two months prior to the Show, except where otherwise stated.
- No competitor may remove their exhibits until 4.00 pm.
- The Committee will not be responsible for any damage which may occur to exhibits or containers.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- All prizes are to be awarded at the discretion of the Judges.
- All arrangements to be at the discretion of the Committee.
- All complaints must be made to the Secretary before 4.00 pm on the day of the Show. The decision of the Committee is final.
- It shall be the duty of the Committee to see that no person except those officially appointed shall be present during the judging.
- Prize money will be paid on the day of the show.
- Class prizes and point scores as shown on previous page.
- Arts and Craft items cannot be accepted for judging if they have been awarded a prize in any previous Spaxton Show.
- ALL EXHIBITS FOR COMPETITION MUST BE STAGED BETWEEN 09:00 AND AT THE LATEST 10:45 am ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW.
- Entry forms must be returned by 5:30pm on Thursday 26 March to one of the following: Spaxton Community Stores Roseway, High Steet (Clare Downer)
NO CHANGES CAN BE MADE TO ENTRIES AND LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED